Take Control of Your Old Work Pensions.
Did You Move Pensions When You Moved Jobs?
Pensions From Previous Jobs
When people move jobs they often leave their pension benefits behind. We can track down your pensions, from one or more companies, combine them together and build a retirement plan designed just for you. (Please note: Government or Public Sector pensions are not eligible).
We’ll track down any pensions you’ve left behind in previous jobs.
Combine them into one and move them into a pension in your own name with one of the leading pension providers in the country (such as Aviva, Irish Life, Zurich, New Ireland or Royal London).
Get 25% Tax Free Lump Sum Now (if you are over 50) or take it at a later date.
Our Qualified Advisors will design a retirement plan just for you and will meet at least once a year (either on Zoom or in person) to make sure you are on track for a happy retirement.
Take control of your future
How does it work & what does it cost?
- A Pension Advisor will give you a quick call and ask you a couple of questions to help them track down your pensions. The call usually takes about 5 minutes.
- The Advisor will email you a form to give us permission to get up to date details from your old pension schemes. It takes less than a minute to sign it online.
- After we get details on all your old pensions we will have a Zoom call to advise you on your options. Typically we will combine all your old pensions into one and transfer them into a pension in your own name with one of the leading pension providers in the country (such as Aviva, Irish Life, Zurich, New Ireland).
- Our Pension Advisors will design a retirement plan just for you & continue to review it every year.
- We access your situation free of charge and with no obligation.
- There’s no fee for you to switch it into a fund in your own name because the pension providers pay our fees.
- To provide ongoing advice, our annual fee is 0.5%, which is paid from your pension fund.
Winners of the prestigious Innovative Broker Expert Award 2023 (awarded by Brokers Ireland who represent 1200 brokers).
We’re rated as ‘Excellent’ on Trust Pilot based on our client’s experience. Read what they think on our Trust Pilot page.
Team of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, Retirement Planning Advisors (RPA) and Qualified Financial Advisors (QFA).
We are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland & have helped more than 10,000 clients with their pensions and finances.